Prevent Computer and Data Center downtime!
Do you manage or have responsibility for the predictive/preventive maintenance of a data center? Would you like a non-destructive, affordable method to detect any potential problems with the mechanical and electrical systems which support the continuous operation of your data center? CompuSCANIR™ has the solutions that you need to prevent downtime and therefore save your facility time and money in predictive/preventive maintenance cost.
CompuSCANIR™ is a division of Stockton Infrared Thermographic Services, Inc., which was founded in 1989 and is an industry leader and provider of infrared thermographic services.
CompuScanIR™ specializes in two areas of service:
P/PM InspectionsSpecialized infrared P/PM inspections on the electrical and mechanical systems that support the uninterrupted operation of computer centers. Infrared thermography is used to perform P/PM inspections on electrical and mechanical systems equipment because excess heat electrical apparatus faults such as loose connections, damaged bearings, overloaded or imbalanced circuits, faulty fuses and the like. Computer centers are often checked during “maintenance windows” or times designated by management when test are to be performed and maintenance activities can be safely carried out. Therefore, around the clock availability is an important component of Stockton’s success.
Data Center ThemalMap™Our Data Center ThemalMap™ provides a heat view look at the overall thermal performance of your facility. Thermal mapping can be used for commissioning new facilities, validating CFD modeling, troubleshooting a cooling problem and progressive monitoring in existing facilities. The large scale panoramas and mosaics provide a new context that traditional individual IR images cannot provide. By viewing the servers, floor, walls and ceilings in a data center from any angle, problems can be found and documented.
Why CompuSCANIR™ Services?
- This is our specialty. We specialize in the infrared P/PM inspections of the electrical and mechanical systems and thermal mapping of the data center which supports the uninterrupted operation of computer centers.
- Experience. CompuSCANIR™ thermographers have performed infrared surveys of hundreds of data centers over the past 20 years. We have refined our techniques so we don’t over-report or under-report problems.
- State-of-the-Art Equipment. We use high-resolution thermal imagers and digital recording equipment so that we are not limited by image quality.
- Attitude. We will do everything possible to make your survey a success! We will come to your center anytime, anywhere in the US. We will obtain the best imagery possible and produce a professional report in a timely manner.
- Report Product. Our deliverable product is the best on the market today. Digital and printed reports with data log (a list of areas inspected), thermographic reports of anomalies, summary of findings, recap and repair guide listings.